Hi Everyone! Below are a few tips on how to walk comfortably in heels. Enjoy!
- Start with a low heel and work your way up to a higher heel.
- Use the elevation test by lifting your feet while in the heels, and if you can lift your feet one inch up, then the heel height is not too high for you.
- Enjoy your heels, walk at your own pace, walk slow, and make sure you have good posture.
- Walk heel to toe, heel to toe. The heel should strike the floor first before your toe does.
- Keep your spine straight to have a good posture. Walk on a straight line.
- When going down the stairs, use the rail as a support. when going up, plant your feet fully on the stairs while taking your steps.
- Finally, practice, practice, practice